KIT BUILDER EXCHANGE
A PLACE FOR MODEL BUILDERS AND MODEL BUYERS TO CONNECT
How it works?
You want to buy a built-up kit?
Please contact one of the names listed below to see if they can do what you want.
You want to build kits for pay?
Please send your name, contact info and if available, with a link to your blog or gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name listed here.
Some legal stuff. This list is a way to connect buyers and builders. Alkem Scale Models are providing this as a free service to our customers. It does not represent an officially sanctioned group of builders by Alkem Scale Models. Alkem Scale Models can assume no responsibility for lost or stolen property, disagreements of delivery schedule, quality, cost, etc. Caveat Emptor. Alkem Scale Models have not personally vetted any of these builders. It is your responsibility to perform due diligence in checking the builder to make sure their work can meet your requirements, schedule, and cost. Alkem Scale Models reserve the right to remove builders from the list for any reason.
THE LIST OF AVAILABLE KIT BUILDERS
- Elvin Howland/Layout Concepts, Jacksonville FL. Has 20 years experience in building kits, Tel (904) 600-8916. email@example.com.
- Richard Harden 15 years experience building structures. See blog Contact richhard555@hotmail
- Hunter Hughson, Hamilton, Ontario. Check out his blog for examples of kit building, scratch building, painting, and weathering. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tulsa Mulvaney,Box Elder, SD, Part time custom model builder, see Rushmore Custom Model Builders. Contact email@example.com
- Pierre Oliver, St. Thomas, Ontario and Port Huron, MI. Years of professional experience building freight car kits. www.elgincarshops.com Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Paulson, St Paul. MN, Kit and scratch building. Seehis blog for more info. contact: email@example.com
- Sean Ravencraft, Colville, WA. Experienced model builder, see Facebook Page contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob Spangler, Layton, Utah Accomplished HO scale modeler with a large home layout. See his Flickr Page for photos. Contact email@example.com
- Ken Ravenscroft Scratchbuilding, kitbashing cars and buildings, painting and weathering for over 20 years. firstname.lastname@example.org